February 3, 2021
18:30 to 21:30
We take pictures and record video on events for future events and social media and our partner websites.
You can £3 now via NetworkingContact.com or pay at the door.
There are many ideas implemented every year in the IT sector. On this event, you will listen to other Tech startups mainly who present their startup or idea or even established business so that we learn more about current opportunities and challenges.
Main discussions of the night:
1) Challenges facing start-ups and right stuff that must be done on time;
2) Opportunity for up to 5 minutes speaking for 9 businesses. Please email to [email protected] if you are interested in speaking.
Time table is given below:
6:30pm to 7:30 pm: Networking time;
7:30pm to 8:00pm: Speech or practical experiences about start-up challenges;
8:00pm to 8:45pm: 9 minutes speakers;
8:45pm to 9:30pm: Networking time again.
On this event join us for networking and relaxing night out. You should bring your business cards and energy to speak about yourself. This is an informal way to introduce yourself and make long lasting contacts.
Why to attend?
1) To network;
2) To learn Networking skills;
3) To relax and have a chat;
4) To learn as to what others are doing;
5) To build or to retain old connections.